Enrolment for Putonghua Beginner Class and Putonghua Adult Classes
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, the School is closed until further notice. A new enrolment system will be used for enrolling students of Putonghua Beginner and Adult classes for academic year 2020-21. The enrolment for Putonghua Beginner and Adult classes will start at 10am on 7th June 2020. The link for the enrolment pages will become visible on and after this time. To enrol a student, please click on the relevant link below when it becomes visible.
For the enrolment of Putonghua Beginner class, please follow the procedure and rules stated below for the enrolment.
- Please read the enrolment information before enrolling your children.
- The students must be between age 5-7 on 1st September 2020
- Applicants must click on the relevant enrolment link below and fill in the following data on the form:
- Pupil's full name
- Date of birth
- Contact email address
- Contact phone number
- Select class choice (For Adult Class only)
- Once the information has been entered and checked, click the appropriate Submit button. Incorrect email address and/or phone number will prevent the progression of subsequent procedures.
- Duplicate entries will be discarded and resulted in no offer.
- Successful entries will be lodged in a list based on a chronological order.
- There are limited number of spaces (30) for the Beginner classes. The places are offered in a first-come-first serve basis.
- The rest of the entries will be put in a waiting list.
- For the successful entries, the School will invite them to submit the actual enrolment application by emails. The applicant must include the following items:
- Bank transfer acknowledgement of enrolment fees (membership plus tuition). Please include the full name of the student as reference in the payment.
- Filled enrolment form
- Scanned copy of a date of birth proof, e.g. birth certificate
- Please Note: Documents must be scanned copies with good resolution, photos are not acceptable.
- The enrolment offer will last for 7 days from the date of invitation email sent. Should the enrolment be unsuccessful, the space would be offered to the next applicants in the waiting list.
- The School has discretion over the final decision of enrolment.
For the enrolment of Putonghua Adult class, please click on the relevant link below to register your interest when it becomes visible. The School will invite you to submit the actual enrolment application by emails.
The enrolment of existing students will start on 14th June 2020. The School will send them an email individually with the information needed and the link for them to enrol online.
The count-down counter below shows you how much longer the link to the enrolment links will become visible.